Apple cider vinegar can nearly be considered a panacea of sort. The liquid is a preferable for a great deal of many health benefits, in addition to even a few treatment of ailments. While we would be hard pressed to call it a cure-all, apple cider vinegar has long been associated to being a great accompaniment to great health.
Here, our aim is to outline 19 of our favorite benefits of apple cider vinegar. However, the most interesting aspect is the fact that these are just our personal favorites; there are a multitude of other advantages of adding apple cider vinegar into your diet – even if it’s just a little bit. And most people will heed that last piece of advice, as it’s not necessarily known as the most appealing supplement on the tongue.
In any event, here are the top 19 reasons why you should stop what you’re doing and run out to the store for a bottle.
- Teeth Whitening. Easily, one of our favorites of apple cider vinegar is what it can do for our teeth. While it’s assuredly no substitute for brushing and flossing, mixing a bit of vinegar with your standard toothpaste will produce positive results.
- Household Cleaning. Apple Cider Vinegar is also a pretty significant cleaning agent. Not only is known as a drain cleaner, it’s also beneficial as a degreaser and it can stand in as a cleaning agent for your floors.
- Treating Heartburn and Acid Reflux. Acid reflux generally happens when your pH levels are out of whack, or there’s a lack of probiotics and enzymes. Fortunately, apple cider vinegar can easily replace these things. One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water before dinner can stop symptoms before they even start.
- Soothing Sunburns. A cup of apple cider vinegar in a bath with coconut oil can provide some much needed relief from harmful UV rays.
- Flea Control. Fleas can be a nuisance for many pets. Fortunately, it turns out – that fleas absolutely hate apple cider vinegar. It can be applied after a bath or in between! However, it should be said that it isn’t extremely effective in killing fleas and a flea regimen must be maintained.
- Blood Sugar and Diabetes. Apple Cider Vinegar is great at balancing blood sugar, which allows it to be a helpful ally in the fight against diabetes and other ailments that specifically deal with blood sugar.
- Fungus Fighter. Like its properties in a household cleaner, the anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of apple cider vinegar make it a great choice for killing fungus on skin or toes. All you have to do is to apply it a few times daily to the affected area as a household remedy in a pinch.
- Deodorizer. Not only is apple cider vinegar great at getting out unpleasant smells around the home, it’s also one that can act as a natural deodorant for your body. By rubbing some into your armpit can kill the yeast that resides there, neutralizing a lot of the smell armpits create.
- Wart Removal. By applying apple cider vinegar on a wart and covering it with some kind of bandage or bandaid overnight a few days out of the week, you can see some results and it may even be destroyed completely!
- Cures Common Ailments. Do you have a cold or a sore throat? Why not try some apple cider vinegar? It’s Acetic acid is filled with probiotics, and with a tablespoon in a glass of water 3 times a day, you will have that cold or sore throat cleared up in no time!
- Poison Ivy Treatment. Apple cider vinegar can assist in cutting down the inflammation and swelling common in poison due to its high level of potassium. It can also reduce the actual poison in the skin, speeding up the healing process.
- Can Kill Candida. Most people in the world deal with candida and yeast. With the help of the probiotics in apple cider vinegar and reducing the amount of sugar in your diet, one can expect to help against things like UTIs and even bad breath!
- Weight Loss. Most people in the modern world are worried about their physical health, and most importantly, their weight. Apple cider vinegar has long been associated with the reduction of cravings – as cited by the Journal of of Diabetes Care.
- Total Body Cleansing. Detoxification is a complete and total goal of most and apple cider vinegar is quite possibly the cheapest and most effective way to get it done! It reduces toxins in the liver and lymphs, stimulates the bowels and cardiovascular system.
- Hair Care. Apple cider vinegar is absolutely incredible as a condition to make that hair shine! All you have to do is to save a shampoo bottle, add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a cup of water and apply it to the hair once a week. It’s as simple as that.
- Allergy Care. Allergies are a pain and apple cider vinegar can be a relief. This vinegar can break up the mucus in your body and clears your sinuses. You’ll want to use about 2 tablespoons in a class a few times a day to relief.
- Acne. Acne can be one of the more debilitating skin conditions, but the pH level of vinegar can go a long way in assisting in the effort. If you rub apple cider vinegar in any affected area, or if you’d like, apply it to any facial cleaning regimen, you’re very likely to see results much quicker than the treatment on its own.
- Low Blood Pressure. Apple cider vinegar lowered blood pressure and triglycerides – a key component in high blood pressure – substantially, according to a 12 week study.
- Vein Treatment. Many women have to deal with varicose veins, although many are finding out that apple cider vinegar can be of great assistance. The anti-inflammatory agents in apple cider vinegar, as well as its ability to improve circulation, allows this to be a great help in fighting unsightly veins. A combination of witch hazel and apple cider vinegar will provide surprisingly substantial results in a couple of weeks.
These 19 benefits and tips should surely be enough for even the most discerning to keep a bottle around the house. Not only is it great for the outside of the body, but it’s even better for promoting and maintaining great health for what we can’t see. Also, with apple cider vinegar essentially being able to be procured anywhere with just a nominal amount of money, it’s a no-brainer.